Sunday, August 9, 2009

PHASE 1 RIDE H

Hey everyone!

In some exciting news, I got hired by Bally Total Fitness as a group cycling instructor this week!
I should be teaching at the Hollywood, Downtown, Pasadena and Glendale locations on the 18th of August.
Holler at me if you're interested in joining.

This week's ride is high energy and challenging. The mix reflects this with it's eclectic selection ranging from classic
disco-house to hard electro bangers. Total runtime is 1:05:13

http://www.zshare.net/audio/63735747dc6de1d9/

Seated flat (warm up)
Seated flat (warm up)
Jumps (Perceived Exertion 6)
Seated climb (PE 7)
Seated flat (PE 6)
Standing climb (PE 8)
Standing flat (PE 7)
Seated flat (PE 6)
Seated climb (PE 8)
Jumps (PE 7)
Seated flat (PE 6)
Standing flat (PE 6)
Standing flat (PE 7)
Seated flat (cool down)

Happy riding!
-LOUISAHHH!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello L!

    I downloaded a mix of yours from Facebook (Fan of Spinning). Nice work!! I´ve been dj´ing in 10 years and instructing in spinning in 7. I´m a fan of housemusic and also of Salem al Fakir which was the last track of your mix! He´s Swedish aswell!

    I have a blog about spinning and music. Unfortuntly for you it´s in Swedish:( I put all my playlist from my classes on my blog so feel free to get inspired. Most of the music is available on iTunes.

    Keep up the good work! :)

    Magnus
    http://spinspirit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers